Archiving a class removes it from the Active tab of your All Classrooms page and stores the classroom along with all of its session records away for safe keeping. Archived classrooms get transferred to the Archived tab and can be accessed at any time. Archiving a class is recommended once the class is finished for the semester or school year. Doing this leaves your Active tab organized and displaying only current classes. Archived classrooms can be restored at any point.
Archive a Classroom
- From All Classrooms select the classroom you would like to archive.
- Click on the Settings tab
- Click Archive Classroom from the right of the page.
Restore a Classroom
- From All Classrooms click on Archived.
- Select the classroom you would like to restore.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click Restore Classroom from the right of the page.
Note: Deleting classrooms permanently is not a feature at this time.