Do you have a device that is getting repaired? This article can show you how to keep track of the repair status and the cost of the repair with GoGuardian Fleet.
To start a repair:
- Click over to the Repairs tab
- Click Actions > Create New Repair
- Search for the device by Asset ID, Serial Number, Assigned User, or Location
- Select the Type of Repair (screen issue, keyboard issue, etc.)
- Select the status (needs repair, awaiting parts, etc.)
- If you’d like, you can add a note describing the issue
- Click Create Repair
Once the repair has been created, click on the entry in the repair list.
Here you can attach files (such as an invoice for parts), add any repair costs, and update the status of the repair.