Theft Recovery in GoGuardian Admin requires screenshots to be enabled on student devices in order to work correctly.
Additional important Theft Recovery settings include:
To enable screenshots:
- Using your administrator-level credentials, log into the Google Admin console at admin.google.com.
- Click on Device Management
- Click on Chrome Management, under the Device Settings heading on the left side of the screen
- Click on User Settings
- Select an OU containing students
- Scroll to the Content heading
- Using the Screenshot drop-down menu, select the Enable screenshots option
- At the bottom of the screen, click Save.
HERE are some helpful articles with recommended settings for Google Admin Console