Theft Recovery in GoGuardian Admin requires screenshots to be enabled on student devices in order to work correctly. Additionally, GoGuardian Teacher requires screenshots for teachers to be able to monitor their students' screens.
Additional important Theft Recovery settings include
To enable screenshots:
- Using your administrator-level credentials, log into the Google Admin console at admin.google.com
- Click on Devices
- On the left hand side, expand the menu for Chrome, then Settings. Click Users & browsers
- Select an OU containing students' accounts
- Scroll to the Content heading
- Using the Screenshot drop-down menu, select the Allow users to take screenshots option
- At the top of the screen, click Save.
HERE are some helpful articles with recommended settings for the Google Admin Console