Block Multiple Google Account Sign-Ins
To ensure that all policies set in Google Admin console and in GoGuardian Admin apply to all of your students, it is important to prevent students from signing into multiple Google accounts at once.
To block students from using multiple Google accounts at once:
- Using your administrator-level credentials, log into the Google Admin console at admin.google.com
- Click on Devices
- Click on Chrome Management
- Click on User & browser settings
- Select an OU containing students
- Scroll to the User Experience heading
- Using the Multiple Sign-in Access drop-down menu, select the Block multiple sign-in access for users in this organization option
- Using the Sign-in to secondary accounts drop-down menu, select the Block users from signing in to or out of secondary Google Accounts option
- At the top of the screen, click Save
HERE are articles with recommended settings for the Google Admin Console.