To ensure that all policies set in Google Admin console and in GoGuardian Admin apply to all of your students, it is important to prevent students from signing into multiple Google accounts at once.
To block students from using multiple Google accounts at once:
- Using your administrator-level credentials, log into the Google Admin console at admin.google.com
- Click on Device Management
- Click on Chrome Management, under the Device Settings heading on the left side of the screen
- Click on User & browser settings
- Select an OU containing students
- Scroll to the User Experience heading
- Using the Multiple Sign-in Access drop-down menu, select the Block multiple sign-in access for users in this organization option
- At the bottom of the screen, click Save
HERE are articles with recommended settings for the Google Admin Console.