Sign in with Google
In order get started using GoGuardian Teacher, your account's Super User must first register your email address at manage.goguardian.com.
Once registered, you will be able to Log in with Google using your registered school e-mail.
OPTIONAL: You will receive a welcome email in your inbox from email@example.com. The email will also contain the information about which products you can access and a password setup link. You can set up an optional password, but we recommend logging in with Google to have one less password to memorize!
Setting up a password (optional)
Click the link to set up a GoGuardian password.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long
- The password must contain at least 1 capital letter
- The password must contain at least 1 lower case letter
- The password must contain at least 1 number
- The password must contain at least 1 of the following special characters @ $ ! % * ? or & (other special characters not listed will not be allowed)
For security, the password link will expire 48 hours after delivery. If the link has expired, you can request a new link by using the "Password Reset" link on the login page.
Note: The Welcome E-mail is not a requirement to access GoGuardian as long as an account has been set up by your domain's Super User.
Trouble Signing In?
- Your account may not have been registered at manage.goguardian.com by your Super User
- Your account may have been disabled at manage.goguardian.com by your Super User
In both cases, contact your account's Super User to check the status of your account if logging in with Google is not possible.