In order get started using GoGuardian Teacher, your account's Super User must first register your email address at manage.goguardian.com.
Once registered, you will receive a welcome email in your inbox from email@example.com. The email will also contain the information about which products you can access and a password setup link.
Click the link to set up a GoGuardian password.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long
- The password must contain at least 1 capital letter
- The password must contain at least 1 lower case letter
- The password must contain at least 1 number
- The password must contain at least 1 of the following special characters @ $ ! % * ? or &
For security, the password link will expire 48 hours after delivery. If the link has expired, you can request a new link by using the "Password Reset" link on the login page.
Sign in with Google
Once your email address has been registered at manage.goguardian.com by your Super User, you will have the option sign-in using your email and your GoGuardian password or the Sign-in with Google option using your Google Apps credentials.
Trouble Signing In?
- Your account may not have been registered at manage.goguardian.com by your Super User
- Your account may have been disabled at manage.goguardian.com by your Super User
In both cases, contact your account's Super User to check the status of your account.