Here are some things to check if one or more students are missing from your current classroom session.
- If your student was added to the roster by email address during your current session, manually restart the session to include the recently added students.
- If your student used the enroll code at enroll.goguardian.com to join your class, you'll need to confirm the student's enrollment on the Students Tab. Click the enroll button to complete the process. If the student joined while the session is still active, restart the session to include the new student.
- Verify that the student was not excluded from the session.
To re-include a student:
- Click the Online Students panel in the top left corner of your dashboard
- Click the + icon to include your excluded student