Exclude and Include Students from a session
Students who are absent can be excluded from your classroom session with the Exclude command. This command will temporarily hide the student from your Screens and Timeline views. Students can be excluded and reincluded at any time during your session. Excluding a student will not delete them from your roster.
To Exclude a Student:
- Select one or more students using the checkbox to the left of each student's name
- Once students are selected, the command bar will appear at the top of the screen
- Click the Exclude button
To Include a Student:
- Click the Students panel at the top left corner of your Teacher dashboard
- Identify the excluded student
- Click the + icon to include the student
- Click Done
Exclude an Individual Student from their Tile
Students can also be excluded individually by clicking on the three vertical dot menu in the top right corner of that student's screen, and selecting "Exclude student." To re-include them, follow the steps outlined above.