Session Report Emails
Session Reports are messages sent to teachers that provide context and insight about student web activity during their last classroom session. By default, Session Reports emails are sent at the end of each classroom session.
- Classroom Session Details - including its name, duration, connected student count, and who started the class.
- Browsing Activity - a summary of your students' browsing activity over the course of the classroom session.
- Student Highlights - an overview of students with the highest and lowest amounts of web activity.
- Subscription Settings - allowing you to change which classes you receive session summaries for, or to disable reporting emails altogether.
Classroom Session Details
- Trendsetter: The Trendsetter title is for the student that spend the most time on the most popular site during the classroom session.
- Explorer: The Explorer is given to the student that spent the most time browsing any websites, including the most popular website.
- Free Spirit: The Free Spirit title is for the student who spent the least amount of time on the classroom session’s most popular website.
- Space Cadet: The Space Cadet title is for the student that spent the least amount of time browsing the web.
Opt-Out of Session Report Emails
- From the GoGuardian Teacher dashboard, click on a classroom
- Click on the Settings tab
- Click on the Reporting tab
- Click the toggle to disable Session Report emails
Opt-Out of All Session Report Emails
You can disable all Session Report emails easily by modifying your account preferences.
To disable session report emails for all classrooms:
- From the GoGuardian Teacher dashboard, click on your profile avatar at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select My Account.
- Under Preferences (selected by default), click the toggle switch to enable or disable session report emails.