Browsing Activity Reports
A student's browsing activity can be exported as a PDF Overview report or a detailed Browsing Activity CSV report. Both reports can be generated from the student history page by clicking the Export drop-down menu. The export will honor the date range selected from the date range drop-down menu.
Your email address will automatically populate the email field. Reports can be sent to multiple recipients by adding additional email addresses, separated by commas (see example above).
Note: Reports will be sent from email@example.com
An Overview PDF report contains the information displayed on the Top Activity card for the selected date range in a printer-friendly format.
The report includes:
- Top visited websites
- Top watched Youtube Videos
- Top Google Docs
- Top Google Searches
- Top Chrome Apps used
The subject line for PDF Overview emails will be Student Summary Report for Student name.
Browsing Activity CSV
A Browsing Activity CSV report is made up of 6 CSV documents containing detailed event logs for the following types of events:
- Blocked Websites
- Accessed Google Docs
- Content detected by Flagged Activity
- Web History
- Google Searches
- Youtube Videos
Note: Timestamps for web activity in CSV reports are in UTC.
CSV Reports are available in several increments.
- Last Day
- Last 5 Days
- Last 14 Days
- Last Month
- Last 3 Months
- Last 6 Months
Note: Due to the large amount of data included in reports, 3 and 6-month reports can take up to 6 hours for delivery.
The subject line for CSV Reports emails will be Student CSVs.
To request either report
- Locate a student's Browsing Activity using global search
- Click the Export drop-down menu
- Select Overview PDF of Browsing Activity CSV
- Enter report recipient's email addresses (separated by commas)
- Click Send to Email
Request a report by a custom date range
To generate a CSV Report for a custom date range:
- Click the Date Range drop-down menu
- Click Custom Range
- Select a start date
- Select the end date (cannot exceed 30 days)
- Click the Export drop-down
- Select Browsing Activity CSV
- The custom date range should auto-populate, if not select it from the bottom of the time period drop-down.
- Enter any additional emails, separated by a comma
- Click Send to Email