In order to use GoGuardian Fleet, each unique person that you would like to have access to Fleet will need their own GoGuardian account. You can users either one at a time or in bulk, although you will need a CSV file of names and email addresses to add in bulk.
Once you complete the Add User form, that user will be emailed and prompted to set a password and finalize the account setup process.
You can learn how to grant newly created users access to Fleet here: Grant Access to Fleet
To add a new user to your GoGuardian account:
- Go to manage.goguardian.com.
- Click on Add User to add a single user, or Add Multiple Users to add more than one user.
- Enter the name and email address of the user:
- If adding multiple user by CSV file, place the names of the users in the first column, and their email address in the second:
- If you want this user to have full administrative control over your GoGuardian account, including the ability to add, remove, and modify other users, click the Super User checkbox.
- Check the Domain checkbox. If this box is not checked, then this user will not be able to access GoGuardian Director.
- Click Save.