Add a New User
In order to use GoGuardian Fleet, each unique person that you would like to have access to Fleet will need their own GoGuardian account. You can users either one at a time or in bulk, although you will need a CSV file of names and email addresses to add in bulk.
Once you complete the Add User form, that user will be emailed and prompted to set a password and finalize the account setup process.
You can learn how to grant newly created users access to Fleet here: Grant Access to Fleet
To add a new user to your GoGuardian account:
- Go to manage.goguardian.com.
- Click on Add User to add a single user, or Add Multiple Users to add more than one user.
- Enter the name and email address of the user:
- If adding multiple user by CSV file, place the names of the users in the first column, and their email address in the second:
- If you want this user to have full administrative control over your GoGuardian account, including the ability to add, remove, and modify other users, click the Super User checkbox.
- Check the Domain checkbox. If this box is not checked, then this user will not be able to access GoGuardian Director.
- Click Save.