Add a New User
In order to use GoGuardian Fleet, each unique person that you would like to have access to Fleet will need their own GoGuardian account. You can add users either one-by-one or in bulk, although you will need to import a .csv file with names and emails for bulk add. You can download a template with the correct .csv file format by clicking the "Download CSV" button in manage.goguardian.com.
Once you complete the Add User form, that user will be emailed and prompted to set a password and finalize the account setup process.
You can learn how to grant newly created users access to Fleet here: Grant Access to Fleet
To add a new user to your GoGuardian account:
- Go to manage.goguardian.com.
- Click on Add User to add a single user, or Bulk Add/Update to add more than one user.
- Enter the name and email address of the user:
- If adding multiple users by CSV file, place the names of the users in the first column, and their email address in the second:
- Enable User is set to "disabled" by default. Before this user is able to use any part of GoGuardian, you will need to toggle ON Enable User If you want this user to have full administrative control over your GoGuardian account, including the ability to add, remove, and modify other users, toggle ON Super User.
- Lastly, if you'd like the user to be able to access GoGuardian Admin, you will need to assign OU access to the user. This will give the user the ability to filter/monitor students through GoGuardian Admin ONLY in the OUs they have been given access to. If you select the root OU, this will give the admin access to ALL students in your organization.
- Click Add User.