Student browsing reports contain detailed records of an individual student's browsing activity during classroom sessions. The report shows browsing data recorded during an active classroom session for the selected classroom. Data recorded outside of active sessions is not available through the Teacher product but is available in GoGuardian Admin. Please contact your administrator for more information.
Data from the past 180 days is available. You may view up to 30 days at a time. Browsing history from the past hour may not appear.
What's in the Report
- Line-by-line records of student browsing activity
- Top Websites Visited
- Top Google Docs
- Top Google Search Terms
How to view a Report
- Click the Reports link on the left sidebar
- Select a classroom from the drop-down menu
- Select a student from the drop-down menu
- Click Apply
Browsing activity from the current day will be displayed in the report by default. The date range can be extended or customized using the date range calendar and quick options menu.
Note: blocked.com-default.ws is GoGuardian's block page URL.
- 1 Day
- 5 Days
- 14 Days
- 30 Days
Select a custom date range
- Click on the Date Range field
- Enter a custom range at the top or select a range from the calendars that appear