Student Reports contain detailed records of an individual student's browsing activity during classroom sessions. The report shows browsing data recorded during an active classroom session for the selected classroom. Data recorded outside of active sessions is not available through the Teacher product, but is available in GoGuardian Admin. Please contact your IT administrator for more information.
Data from the past 6 months is available. You may view up to 30 days at a time. Browsing history from the past hour may not appear.
What's in the Report
- Pie chart graphs of Top Activity (Websites, Documents, and Google Searches) and time spent
- Detailed, line-by-line records of student browsing activity
- Interventions, or activity where a teacher or other school official intervened by correcting a student's activity. This will include:
- The number of times the student's device was locked
- The number of times a tab was opened on the student's behalf
- The number of times a student's tab was closed
- The number of times a student attempted to access a blocked website
- Snapshots (screenshots) taken by a teacher during selected classroom and time range
How to view a Report
- Click Student Reports on the left sidebar
- Select a classroom from the drop-down menu
- Select a student from the drop-down menu
- Select a date range of activity to view from the date picker
- Click Generate Report
Note: blocked.com-default.ws is GoGuardian's block page URL.
Selecting a custom date range
- Click on the Date Range field
- Select your preferred start and end dates, or choose one of the Quick Options to see activity from 1 day, 5 days, 14 days, or 30 days.
Click here to learn how to view other data from past sessions, like chat history, command logs, and screenshots.