After signing up for GoGuardian Fleet and importing your devices during the setup process, it’s a good idea to verify that your devices were imported correctly. Before proceeding, keep in mind that Fleet will import provisioned devices only.
Compare the device count in GoGuardian Fleet with your device count in Google Admin console
- Log in to your administrator-level Google Apps for Education (GAFE) account at admin.google.com.
- Click on Device Management.
- Click on Chrome Devices.
- Click the Status dropdown, and select Provisioned.
- Make a note of the provisioned devices in your organization. In the case of the capture below, that number is 9.
- While logged in to Fleet, click on the Inventory tab.
- Compare the number of devices made note of in step 5 to the number of devices shown above the left side of the Fleet Inventory table. In this case, that number is 9.