There are two kinds of device statuses in GoGuardian Fleet:
- Inventory Status: Tied to unique devices, Inventory Status represents the general status of a specific device, as identified by its serial number. Inventory Status options include Unassigned and Assigned.
- Repair Status: Tied to device repair tickets. You can learn more about device repair tickets here: Update a Device Repair. Repair Status options include Needs Repair, On Hold, Repaired, Destroyed, Awaiting Parts, Replaced, Completed and Other.
Update the inventory status of one or more devices
- Click on the Devices tab in GoGuardian Fleet and click on the device whose inventory status you want to update. You can search, filter, or modify the table layout to make it easier to find the specified device(s).
- (Optional) Make edits to the desired user fields
- (Optional) Click the toggle to Unassign All to set the desired device statuses to Unassigned
- Click Bulk Edit to finalize any desired changes.
Update the repair ticket status of a device
- Click on the Repairs tab in GoGuardian Fleet.
- Click on the device repair entry's View More link whose inventory status you want to update. You can search, filter, or modify the table layout to make it easier to find the device.
- Only one device repair ticket can be updated at a time.
- Click on the Status drop-down.
- Select from one of the seven status options. Selecting a status will automatically save the updated status.
- Enter any relevant notes and add parts/labor costs along with time spent on the repair (if applicable)
- (Optional) Upload any image files to document the repairs or damage.
- (Optional) Email or print invoices for record keeping and/or billing.