You can use CSV files to bulk import devices into GoGuardian Fleet. You can learn more about CSV files here: Using CSV Files in Fleet.
Create a Fleet-ready CSV file
- Using Google Chrome, Go to sheets.google.com.
- Click on Blank.
- Give your spreadsheet a name like “Fleet_Import”.
- In the top row, add the following column names. Use this exact order and exact names:
Your spreadsheet should look like this:
- Populate the spreadsheet with as much device information as you have. The only field that is required is the Serial Number and Loaner field, and you can use Fleet to enter information for the other fields.
- Click File, then Download as, and select Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet).
- Once the file has downloaded, you can import your devices using a CSV file.
Note: when imported, blank cells in your CSV file are read by Fleet as null, and they will preserve the field as it currently exists for that device in Fleet if one exists, or leave the field empty if it doesn't exist. This applies to all columns EXCEPT for Loaner, which must be true/false or 1/0, respectively.