Create a Fleet-Ready CSV File
You can use CSV files to bulk import devices into GoGuardian Fleet. You can learn more about CSV files here: Using CSV Files in Fleet.
- Using Google Chrome, Go to sheets.google.com.
- Click on Blank.
- Give your spreadsheet a name like “Fleet_Import”.
- In the top row, add the following column names. Use this exact order and exact names:
Your spreadsheet should look like this:
- Populate the spreadsheet with as much device information as you have. The only field that is required is the serial_number field, and you can use Fleet to enter information for the other fields.
- Click File, then Download As, and select Comma-Separated value (.csv, current sheet).
- Once the file has downloaded, you can import your devices using a CSV file.