- Click on the main Repairs tab.
- Search, filter, or modify the table layout to find the device. All instances of repairs for the specified device(s) will be listed.
- Sort by Date Created, Cost, or Time Spent.
- Click on the View More link to the right of the specified device repair to view the repair's details.
- Once the repair is opened, all repairs for the device can be selected for review from the Previous Device Repairs modal at the bottom left section of the interface.
You can see all of the device repair tickets that have been created across a device’s lifespan in Fleet.
(Note: Video covering Fleet Repairs can be found at the bottom of this article. Or you can click here.)
See All Repairs for a Device