You can see all of the device repair tickets that have been created across a device’s lifespan in Fleet.
(Note: Video covering Fleet Repairs can be found at the bottom of this article. Or you can click here.)
See All Repairs for a Device
- Click on the main Repairs tab.
- Search, filter, or modify the table layout to find the device. All instances of repairs for the specified device(s) will be listed.
- Sort by Date Created, Cost, or Time Spent.
- Click on the View More link to the right of the specified device repair to view the repair's details.
- Once the repair is opened, all repairs for the device can be selected for review from the Previous Device Repairs modal at the bottom left section of the interface.