- Click on the Repairs tab.
- Click Click on the View More link to the far right of that device to access details about it.
- A Repair Details panel will be displayed for the device repair entry. Just below it, the type of repair needed can be selected via dropdown menu for Repair Type. You can also find the date the repair entry was created just under the repair type.
- Device Details: displays the device model, firmware version, assigned location, whether or not a loaner was assigned, the OU the device is located in, the asset ID, and the serial number.
- User Details - Includes the assigned user's name and email
- Images - Can be uploaded by clicking the blue upload image icon and uploading either a jpeg, png, or gif format file (no larger than 10 megabytes).
- Cost of Repair
- Previous Device Repairs
- Cost of Repair: displays a running tally of repair costs that this specific device repair ticket has incurred, as well as a running tally of the total time spent repairing this device.
This panel is useful for tracking how much it cost to repair this device, and how many times different expenses were incurred while repairing it.
4. Activity Log: shows a log of all of the changes that have been made to this device repair ticket.
The Activity Log tab is primarily useful for seeing how long a device repair ticket took to be resolved.
Whenever a device repair is created in GoGuardian Fleet, an entry is added to the Repairs tab. Repairs are recorded sequentially, with the newest repairs appearing at the top of the list, and the oldest repairs appearing at the bottom.
Note that a single device can have multiple repair tickets, which will be reflected in the Repair Details for that device (which can be accessed by clicking View More next to that device entry).
Check the details of a device repair
You can also update all of the device repair ticket details from each of these tabs. You can learn more about updating device repair status here: Update a Device Repair.