Once a device repair has been completed, you can use GoGuardian Fleet to keep track of the repair work that was done to it. Completing device repairs will also allow you to reassign the device to a student or back to a location in your school or district.
Complete a device repair
- Click on the Repairs tab to the left of the Fleet dashboard
- Click View more to the right the device you want to edit. You can search, filter, or modify the table layout to make it easier to find the device.
- Use the Repair Type drop-down to indicate what was repaired on this device.
- Click the image upload section to upload any relevant images to the repair for documentation.
- Enter any itemized repair costs, time spent on repair, and other notes relevant to the repair process. The Cost panel will be updated with a line item indicating the cost of this repair, and at the top of the total repair cost and time over this device’s lifetime.
- Use the Status drop-down to set the device to Completed.
- (Optional) Click the links to either View/Print invoice or Email the invoice to a specified email for billing or record keeping purposes.