Click the New Repair button on the Repairs screen.
- After logging into GoGuardian Fleet, click on the Repairs tab.
- Click the Create New Repair button.
- Click in the Search field, and enter the serial number, asset ID, user, or location of the device.
- Select the type of damage. If the repair needed is something other than a one of the available options, select Other Issue, and use the Notes field to indicate the type of repair.
- Select the Status of Repair - typically devices will start the repair flow at the Needs Repair or Destroyed phase.
- Enter any relevant Notes to capture any additional repairs information.
- (Optional) Check the box for Assign a Loaner this will display any available (unassigned) loaner devices)
- (Optional) Check the box to Send notification email to send an email notification to a specified email to indicate the repair process for this device has started. (these can be sent to anyone)
- Click Create Repair.