Beacon Dashboard and Alert Filtering
All Beacon alerts captured for your deployment will display on your Dashboard, regardless of phase or notification preferences. In some situations, you may only want to review alerts of a particular phase or certain phases, or within a designated date range. This article discusses a few ways to customize viewing alerts on your dashboard.
Alerts in the Beacon dashboard are displayed chronologically with the newest alerts at the top. Alerts that have not yet been reviewed will have a darkened border and highlighted information. Scroll down the Dashboard's timeline to load more alerts.
Use the Search Bar at the top of the dashboard to quickly find alerts pertaining to specific students, risk levels, or phases.
Use the Date Range fields on the right to narrow down your alert list to the date range you wish to see.
Filtering Alerts on your Dashboard
Users now have the ability to filter the alerts on their dashboard by phase. To narrow down your list of alerts to a single type of phase or group of phases, click the desired phase(s) from the options at the top of your Dashboard.
Alerts can also be sorted by a particular time range from the range picker above the Filter by Phases list.
Alert Quickview Cards
Alert Quickview Cards provide a summary of each incident. The full report can be accessed by clicking the alert. Alert cards will remain in position on the dashboard timeline indefinitely.
- First and Last Name of the student
- Email Address of the student
- Time of the incident
- Predicted Phase - Phase can be confirmed from the alert card by hovering over the phase badge.
- Risk - By default, alerts do not come with a risk level. Risk Level must be set by a Counselor or Super Counselor.
- Primary Guardian Name and Phone Number
- Actions Taken - Which of the eight actions have been taken in response to the alert.