On Beacon's Dashboard, Alerts are displayed chronologically with the newest alerts at the top. Alerts that have not yet been reviewed will have a darkened border and highlighted information. Scroll down the Dashboard's timeline to load more alerts.
Use the Search Bar at the top of the dashboard to quickly find alerts pertaining to specific students, risk levels, or phases.
Alert Quickview Cards
Alert Quickview Cards provide a summary of each incident. The full report can be accessed by clicking the alert. Alert cards will remain in position on the dashboard timeline indefinitely.
- First and Last Name of the student
- Email Address of the student
- Time of the incident
- Predicted Phase - Phase can be confirmed from the alert card by hovering over the phase badge.
- Risk - By default, alerts do not come with a risk level. Risk Level must be set by a Counselor or Super Counselor.
- Primary Guardian Name and Phone Number
- Actions Taken - Which of the eight actions have been taken in response to the alert.