On Beacon's Dashboard, Alerts are displayed in chronologically with newest alerts at the top. Alerts that have not yet been reviewed will have a darkened border and highlighted information.
Timestamps appear on the left to organize alerts by day. Scroll down the Dashboard's timeline to load more alerts.
Use the Search Bar at the top of the dashboard to quickly find alerts pertaining to specific students, risk levels, or phases.
Alert Quickview Cards
Alert Quickview Cards provide a summary of each incident. The full report can be accessed by clicking the alert. Alert cards will remain in position on the dashboard timeline indefinitely.
- First and Last Name of the student
- Email Address of the student
- Time of the incident
- Phase - Phase can be confirmed from the alert card by hovering over the phase badge.
- Risk - By default, alerts do come with a risk level. Risk Level must be set by a Counselor or SuperCounselor.
- Primary Guardian Name and Phone Number
- Actions Taken - Which of the six actions have been taken in response to the alert.