Export Chrome Policy Info via JSON Export
While troubleshooting with our Technical Support Team, an agent may request Chrome Policy information from your student's device. The easiest way to provide this information is by exporting the data as a JSON file and sending it to our agent via chat or email.
To export your policy info:
- Verify that your student is signed in to their school provided account
- On the student's device, type chrome://policy into the address bar, then hit enter
- Click Export to JSON in the top left corner
- Save the file to the desktop with a descriptive file name (example: yourschool-policy.json)
- Send the file to the support agent via chat or email