Anatomy of a quick-view Alert Card
(Going clockwise beginning with Student Name)
- Student Name: Name and email address of the student who generated the alert.
- Date: The date and time that the alert was generated.
- Frequency of Alerts: The total number of recent alerts that this student has generated.
- New Alert: New and unread alerts are distinguished by a dark outline and light blue highlighting.
- Predicted Phase: Predicted phase is a description of online behavior as defined and predicted by Beacon.
- Primary Guardian: Primary parent or guardian contact information. You can open the alert for more information regarding the parent or guardian.
- Actions Taken For This Alert: List of actions taken that have been recorded by counselors within the alert details page.