Anatomy of a quick-view Alert Card
(Going clockwise beginning with Student Name)
1. Student Name: Name and email address of the student who generated the alert.
2. Date: The date and time that the alert was generated.
3. Frequency of Alerts: The total number of recent alerts that this student has generated.
4. New Alert: New and unread alerts are distinguished by a dark outline and light blue highlighting.
5. Actions Taken For This Alert: List of actions taken that have been recorded by counselors within the alert details page.
6. Primary Guardian: Primary parent or guardian contact information. Open the alert for more contact info.
7. Predicted Phase: Predicted phase is a description of online behavior as defined and predicted by Beacon.