In addition to using Website Categories, sites can be blocked or allowed individually.
Importing a CSV is the fastest way to quickly block or allow multiple sites for your policy. The option to bulk upload CSV of URLs can be found within each individual policy.
To import a CSV of URLs, please proceed with the following steps:
- Click the 3-dot menu in the top right corner (right of the Color option).
- Select Import CSV of URLs.
- Click "Download an example here." to download our sample CSV template (recommended).
- Complete CSV in a spreadsheet editor of your choice following specifications below.
- Drag and drop the file or click "Choose a new file" to select from your local device.
- CSV should contain 2 columns: 'action' and 'url'
- Use block or allow for cells under action
- URLs and keywords using wildcards may be used for cells under url
- 3 MB max file size
- 255 max character limit for each URL
- 10,000 URL Maximum for all .CSV uploads
Note: The same filtering policy rules will apply regardless if sites were added individually or by CSV.
- Allowed Sites will take precedence over Blocked Sites
- Sites are normalized; there is no difference between http://www.gmail.com or gmail.com.
Attached is a sample CSV template.