In addition to using Website Categories, sites can be blocked or allowed individually.
Importing a CSV is the fastest way to block or allow multiple sites for your policy. The option to bulk upload a CSV of URLs can be found within each individual policy.
To import a CSV of URLs, please proceed with the following steps:
- Click the 3-dot menu in the top right corner (to the right of the Color option).
- Select Import CSV of URLs.
- Click "Download an example here." to download our sample CSV template (recommended).
- Complete CSV in a spreadsheet editor of your choice following specifications below.
- Drag and drop the file or click "Choose a new file" to select from your local device.
- CSV should contain 2 columns: 'action' and 'url'
- Use block or allow for cells under action
- URLs and keywords using wildcards may be used for cells under url
- 3 MB maximum file size
- 255 maximum character limit for each URL
- 10,000 URL maximum for all .CSV uploads
Note: The same filtering policy rules will apply regardless of whether sites were added individually or by CSV.
- Allowed Sites will take precedence over Blocked Sites
- Sites are normalized; there is no difference between http://www.gmail.com or gmail.com.
Attached is a sample CSV template.