Brand new to GoGuardian Beacon? Start here!
If you are setting up GoGuardian Beacon for the first time, please follow the steps of this checklist in Org Management to ensure a successful deployment:
For Beacon Starter, please navigate to this Beacon Starter Onboarding Guide.
- Deploy GoGuardian Extensions: This can be skipped if you've already configured another GoGuardian product
- Configure User Permissions: Ensure users who need access to Beacon are given appropriate roles in Org Management.
- Create Your Deployment(s) in Org Management
- Set up Users: Add yourself to the User List and complete your new user profile
- Add additional users to this deployment as needed. Note: Users must have Beacon permissions in Org Management in order to be added
- Configure your Beacon Settings and add users to your Escalation List: The Escalation List under Staff Notifications is separate from your Users List
- Add your Guardians' contact information and relationships: Add parents/guardians under the Guardians tab either one-by-one or by CSV upload, and link them to your students by adding Relationships