GoGuardian for Windows
Any GoGuardian product that requires the GoGuardian extensions will complete the same Windows setup. GoGuardian Admin, Teacher, and Beacon are all applicable on Windows.
GoGuardian Admin for Windows will function as it does on a Chromebook. Filtering, browsing activity, and alerts will be specific to the Chrome Browser. During the installation process, other browsers will be blocked either through settings or via the GoGuardian app.
For all current clients, the directions can be found on any SuperUser's account here: https://manage.goguardian.com/windows.
Current Setup Requirements
- Administrator access to Active Directory
- Administrator access to your GoGuardian Account
- A device enrolled in active directory
- An Active Directory user account
- A Google Account that has the GoGuardian extensions installed or Clever
The GoGuardian extensions can be retrieved here: https://account.goguardian.com/#/getting-started/deploy
Please note, for GoGuardian Admin specifically, Theft Recovery is not available on Windows devices.