Throughout the year, and particularly at the end of the year, a Super User may wish to remove or disable teacher or admin accounts that are no longer needed. GoGuardian now allows Super Admins to archive or reactivate teachers' and admins' accounts. Please note that only Super Users of the account will be able to make changes to user statuses.
In this article, we will be addressing the following features of Org management
- Archive User Status
- Reactivate User Status
- Further info on Bulk Add/Edit
On the main dashboard, it is divided into three separate columns: Active, Archived, and All.
- Active indicates staff users that are currently accessing their Teacher or Admin accounts.
- Archived indicates staff members and administrators that are no longer working with the school or district.
- All is a combination of both active and archived staff members
Archived User Status
- To archive a user, click the Edit link to the far right of the row containing the specified user's name and email.
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the Archive User Button
3. Click the Confirm button to confirm this change.
4. You will receive a notification on the top right corner of the dashboard that this User was successfully updated.
Reactivate User Status
- To reactivate an Archived User, please navigate to the desired user's row within the "Archived" or "All" tab of User Management at https://manage.goguardian.com
- Click on Reactivate at the far right of the desired row
- You will shortly receive a notification on the top right that this change has been successfully updated
Please note these settings can be changed for multiple users at the same time using the bulk add/edit feature. For details on using .csv files with the bulk add/edit feature click here: Bulk-Add/Edit Users by CSV