GoGuardian Parent is an application available on devices running iOS and Android designed to enable IT Administrators to share managed user history collected via GoGuardian Admin and GoGuardian Teacher with verified parents and guardians.
NOTE: GoGuardian Parent is currently compatible with iOS versions equal to or newer than iOS 8 and Android version equal to or newer than Android Jelly Bean, v16, 4.1.x.
IT Administrators manage the following information in GoGuardian Parent:
- Verified Guardians along with their relationship to monitored student accounts.
- Data sets that are available for up to the past 30 days within the application.
NOTE: Browsing activity outside of school hours may not be available depending on administrative configuration.
- A list of the student's top 5 Top visited domains, GSuite Files, Youtube videos, Google Searches, and installed Chrome Apps/Extensions.
- A count of how many times Teachers using GoGuardian Teacher have guided the student's browsing behavior by closing tabs, locking browsing, opening specified tabs, or blocking access to websites.
NOTE: This feature depends on the account's subscription status to GoGuardian Teacher and may be unavailable.
- Browsing activity by domain logged within the Chrome browser for the student's managed Google account.