Teacher Daily Summary Emails
In Org Management, Super Users can enable Teacher Daily Summary emails, which will send them a daily summary of overall usage for the GoGuardian Teacher product.
Turning Teacher Daily Summary Emails On/Off:
- As a Super User, log into manage.goguardian.com
- Click on the Account tab
- Toggle Teacher Daily Summary. A green toggle indicates that the feature is on. If the toggle is gray, the feature is off and you will not receive Teacher Daily Summary emails.
Reviewing Teacher Daily Summary Emails
1. The Summary Details section of the Teacher Daily Summary email includes:
- The date
- The average session duration (in minutes)
- The total connected students in all sessions that took place that day
2. The Command Activity section includes statistics on the following commands issued by teachers during all sessions for that particular day:
- The number of screens that were locked
- The number of tabs that were opened
- The number of tabs that were closed
- The total number of commands issued
3. The Browsing Activity section shows a diagram shows the top websites visited by students during sessions that day, as percentages of all websites visited.
4. The Teachers section shows the users (teachers) for that particular day, along with the number of hours that they had classroom sessions running that day.