Interested in seeing which teachers are most frequently using GoGuardian Teacher? The Teacher Usage panel in Org Management is a great tool for this.
Teacher Product Usage
To access the Teacher Product Usage tool, navigate to Org Management (manage.goguardian.com), then click on Products in the top bar, and select Teacher from the left, and click on the Usage tab.
The graphs at the top of the Teacher Product Usage tool provide valuable insights on a number of metrics related to the usage of GoGuardian Teacher (for a selected date range):
- Money Saved: This metric is calculated by multiplying Instructional Time Gained in the selected date range by the average hourly teacher wage nationally. You can modify the Hourly Wage for your organization in the field below the graph.
- Instructional Time Gained: This metric is calculated by multiplying the total number of GoGuardian Teacher sessions in the selected date range at your organization by an estimation of instructional time gained per session (7.5 minutes, based on 2019 GoGuardian Teacher survey).
- Scheduled Sessions: This is metric shows the count of the total number of GoGuardian Teacher sessions automatically started via scheduling by your staff in the selected date range.
- Manual Sessions: This metric shows the total number of GoGuardian Teacher sessions started manually by your staff in the selected date range.
- Satisfaction: At the end of each GoGuardian Teacher session, teachers are presented with a survey ranking their satisfaction with the product from 1-3. This metric represents the average score in your organization within the selected timeframe.
Classroom Sessions Log
The Classroom Sessions Log displays a list of the twenty most recent classroom sessions that teachers within your organization started. At the bottom of the page, you'll find the "Load More" button. Clicking this will populate the next twenty most recent sessions. Load More can be clicked as many times as is needed to look through all previous GoGuardian Teacher classroom sessions for your organization.
Teacher Daily Summary Emails
Super Users can also enable Teacher Daily Summary emails, which will send them a daily summary of overall usage for the GoGuardian Teacher product.
Turning Teacher Daily Summary Emails On/Off:
- As a Super User, log into manage.goguardian.com
- Click on the Products tab
- Click on the Teacher link on the left
- Toggle Teacher Daily Summary. A green toggle indicates that the feature is on. If the toggle is gray, the feature is off and you will not receive Teacher Daily Summary emails.
Reviewing Teacher Daily Summary Emails
1. The Summary Details section of the Teacher Daily Summary email includes:
- The date
- The average session duration (in minutes)
- The total connected students in all sessions that took place that day
2. The Command Activity section includes statistics on the following commands issued by teachers during all sessions for that particular day:
- The number of screens that were locked
- The number of tabs that were opened
- The number of tabs that were closed
- The total number of commands issued
3. The Browsing Activity section shows a diagram shows the top websites visited by students during sessions that day, as percentages of all websites visited.
4. The Teachers section shows the users (teachers) for that particular day, along with the number of hours that they had classroom sessions running that day.
Need More Details Than What the Teacher Summary Provides?
In the event that the information provided isn't as detailed as needed, please feel free to reach out to your account representative directly to inquire about receiving a more detailed report for your account.
*Each report request would require reaching out to your account representative on a case by case basis; as these reports may require additional time and resources to build.
Want to See Additional Features/information in the Teacher Daily Summaries Email or the Audit Log?
Please share all feature requests to our dedicated product ideas page at ideas.goguardian.com. Here other admins and teachers can upvote your idea - many popular ideas have made it into the products!