Interested in seeing which teachers are most frequently using GoGuardian Teacher? The Teacher Audit Log is a great tool for this.
You can access this feature by navigating to Org Management at manage.goguardian.com and clicking Products > Teacher > Audit Log. You can also use this direct link if you have Super User access (required in order to access Org Management): click here to access the Teacher Audit Log.
The graph at the top of the Audit Log breaks down classroom sessions that were initiated across your entire organization by the day over the course of the last 7 days.
Below the graph, you'll find a list of the twenty most recent classroom sessions that teachers within your organization started. At the bottom of the page, you'll find the "Load More" button. Clicking this will populate the next twenty most recent sessions. Load More can be clicked as many times as is needed to look through all previous GoGuardian Teacher classroom sessions for your organization.
Teacher Daily Summary Emails
Super Users can also enable Teacher Daily Summary emails, which will send them a daily summary of overall usage for the GoGuardian Teacher product.
Turning Teacher Daily Summary Emails On/Off:
- As a Super User, log into manage.goguardian.com
- Click on the Account tab
- Toggle Teacher Daily Summary. A green toggle indicates that the feature is on. If the toggle is gray, the feature is off and you will not receive Teacher Daily Summary emails.
Reviewing Teacher Daily Summary Emails
1. The Summary Details section of the Teacher Daily Summary email includes:
- The date
- The average session duration (in minutes)
- The total connected students in all sessions that took place that day
2. The Command Activity section includes statistics on the following commands issued by teachers during all sessions for that particular day:
- The number of screens that were locked
- The number of tabs that were opened
- The number of tabs that were closed
- The total number of commands issued
3. The Browsing Activity section shows a diagram shows the top websites visited by students during sessions that day, as percentages of all websites visited.
4. The Teachers section shows the users (teachers) for that particular day, along with the number of hours that they had classroom sessions running that day.
Need More Details Than What the Teacher Summary Provides?
In the event that the information provided isn't as detailed as needed, please feel free to reach out to your account representative directly to inquire about receiving a more detailed report for your account.
*Each report request would require reaching out to your account representative on a case by case basis; as these reports may require additional time and resources to build.
Want to See Additional Features/information in the Teacher Daily Summaries Email or the Audit Log?
Please share all feature requests to our dedicated product ideas page at ideas.goguardian.com. Here other admins and teachers can upvote your idea - many popular ideas have made it into the products!