There are a couple of available options for teachers to use Clever Single Sign-On (SSO) to log in to GoGuardian Teacher. Both options will be explained below.
Note: Admins will need to set up their Clever integration and share teacher data with GoGuardian in order for these login methods to work. For instructions on integrating Clever with GoGuardian, click here.
1. SSO in the GoGuardian Teacher Log-In Page
- Navigate to teacher.goguardian.com.
- Click on the option labeled "Log in with Clever."
- You will be redirected to your Clever Portal login page, where you will log in to your Clever account. Afterward, you will be redirected to your GoGuardian Teacher dashboard. If you are already logged in to Clever, you should be quickly redirected back to GoGuardian Teacher from the Clever login page.
2. SSO from Clever Portal
Admins: Add the GoGuardian SSO App
- Admins will first need to navigate to their Clever Admin Portal. Under the Applications tab on the left panel, select "Request Applications." Then, in the Applications search bar, enter "GoGuardian." From the results, identify the app label "GoGuardian: SSO (Saved Passwords)," and click "Request App" on the right. You will be redirected to a page showing more details on the application. Click "Request Application."
- You will then be redirected to a page with the GoGuardian Setup Guide. Select your desired sharing rules here, then click "Share" towards the bottom-right of the page.
- Click "Finish" on the page that follows to finalize your setup for the GoGuardian SSO app.
Teachers: Using the GoGuardian SSO App
- In your Clever portal, locate the app labeled "GoGuardian" and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the GoGuardian Account Login page for GoGuardian Teacher (account.goguardian.com).
- Select the "Log in with Clever," option, or "Log in with Google" if your organization uses Google SSO to log in to Clever.