There are a couple of available options for teachers to use ClassLink Single Sign-On (SSO) to log in to GoGuardian Teacher. Both options will be explained below.
Note: Admins will need to set up their ClassLink integration and share teacher data with GoGuardian in order for these login methods to work. For instructions on integrating ClassLink with GoGuardian, click here.
1. SSO in the GoGuardian Teacher Log-In Page
- Navigate to teacher.goguardian.com.
- Click on the option labeled "Log in with ClassLink."
- You will be redirected to your ClassLink Launchpad login page, where you will log in to your ClassLink account. Afterward, you will be redirected to your GoGuardian Teacher dashboard. If you are already logged in to ClassLink, you should be quickly redirected back to GoGuardian Teacher from the ClassLink login page.
2. SSO from ClassLink Launchpad
Admins: Add the GoGuardian SSO App
- Admins will first need to navigate to their ClassLink Management Console. Under the Applications section on the left panel, select "Add & Assign Apps." Then click on the button labeled "App Library" towards the top of the page.
- In the search bar at the top, type "GoGuardian SSO." Identify the app labeled "GoGuardian SSO: Form Post with Extension" and click "Add" to add it.
- Navigate back to "Add & Assign Apps." Locate the newly added GoGuardian SSO app, and click the green "Assign" button towards the right end of the row which corresponds to the app.
- In the pop-up, click the "Add" button for each teacher group that should have access to the GoGuardian SSO app.
Teachers: Using the GoGuardian SSO App
- In your ClassLink Launchpad portal, find the GoGuardian SSO app and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the GoGuardian Account Login page for GoGuardian Teacher (account.goguardian.com).
- Select the "Log in with ClassLink," option, or "Log in with Google" if your organization uses Google SSO to log in to ClassLink.