Sample Email Template
Here is a sample template that can be customized for welcoming staff to GoGuardian Teacher. Please remove any reference to SIS integrations if your district does not use Clever or ClassLink.
- Display all active student screens in one place
- Provides screen-sharing and command functions such as opening and closing tabs
- Provides teacher and student messaging and announcements
- Log student browsing data for reporting purposes
- Enables live virtual class sessions to take place during remote learning
Log InTo Log In (through Google):
For Clever/ClassLink Districts (if applicable)
- Click on the blue GoGuardian shield icon in your Clever/ClassLink portal.
- Alternatively, Navigate to teacher.goguardian.com and select Log in with Clever/ClassLink
Note: Creating a password is not required when logging in with Google, Clever, or ClassLink.
- Rostering: this year's rosters will be automatically imported to your GoGuardian classroom dashboards. Learn more here. (Please remove if your account will not be using a SIS integration)
- Here is a GoGuardian Teacher overview. This includes a guide to importing classrooms through Google Classroom, or adding students by Enroll Code or CSV Upload.
- Here is a full training course to get you started!