Setting Up Staff Notifications
Select which Threats and Violence categories staff should be notified about when an alert is generated. Super Users and Super Counselors can configure alert notifications for their staff.
Note: Notifications for Threats and Violence and Suicide and Self Harm will utilize the same Escalation List, Interval Time, and After-School Notifications settings. To learn more about the Staff Escalation List settings, please click here.
To be eligible to receive notifications for a category, that category must first be toggled on under the Alert Preferences setting. By default, all Threats and Violence categories are toggled off.
To modify staff notifications for Threats and Violence
- Log into beacon.goguardian.com
- Click Settings from the navigation menu
- Navigate to Staff Notifications
- Toggle on/off the categories that your staff should be notified about via email and/or text message
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes
Note: Threats & Violence Alerts are only an available feature within Beacon Core & 24/7.